Rope holders must be in high school or older. You will need to make sure there are enough rope holders for your party. A ratio of 1 rope holder for every 2 climbers is sufficient.
The Climbing Centre does not supply staff to hold the ropes.
PLEASE NOTE: We provide a group safety lesson , please ensure all of your participants/guests are at the party on time. Holding the ropes is not a difficult job once you are shown how to do it.
- For safety and security reasons, please keep the number of people attending the party who are not belaying to a minimum.
- All climbers and belayers need to fill out the Party Waiver Form and this needs to be signed by a parent or guardian if a climber is under 16. Please save time by downloading and bringing the completed form in on the day.
- Clothing: wear light comfortable clothing & closed shoes or joggers. We also have climbing shoes, in most sizes, for hire at a discounted price. Girls cannot wear skirts under any circumstances.
- We also ask that you, please, do not give noisy blowers, clickers, party whistles or poppers etc as party gifts.
- Please be advised that due to safety we do not allow birthday party sparklers/sparkle candles. Standard birthday candles are accepted.
Thank you and we will see you for your party soon!