Please note: The maximum number of participants for a party booking is 20. This includes rope holders and non participants. Please call for more information.
Rope holders must be in high school or older. You will need to make sure there are enough rope holders for your party. A ratio of 1 rope holder for every 2 climbers is sufficient.
The Climbing Centre does not supply staff to hold the ropes.
PLEASE NOTE: We provide a group safety lesson , please ensure all of your participants/guests are at the party on time. Holding the ropes is not a difficult job once you are shown how to do it.
- For safety and security reasons, the maximum participants for a booking is 20. Rope holders and Non participants included
- All climbers and belayers need to fill out their Waiver Forms and this needs to be signed by a parent or guardian if a climber is under 18. Please save time by downloading and bringing the completed form in on the day.
- Clothing: wear light comfortable clothing & enclosed shoes or joggers. We also have climbing shoes for hire.
- Girls cannot wear skirts under any circumstances.
- We also ask that you, please, do not give noisy blowers, clickers, party whistles or poppers etc as party gifts.
- Please be advised that due to safety we do not allow birthday party sparklers/sparkle candles. Standard birthday candles are accepted.
Thank you and we will see you for your party soon!