Indoor climbing is a very low impact sport and one of the safest sports around when compared to traditional sports like Soccer or League. Indoor climbing has become an elite sport and all 3 disciplines, Lead, Speed and Bouldering will be featured as an Olympic sport at the upcoming 2021 Olympic Games.
Our Climbing Club program will be based off an 8 week period and run every school term.
Please read the following information before booking.
- Each class will run for 1.5hrs and start 4pm sharp Monday and Thursday.
- Active Kids Vouchers can be redeemed.
- Must present Valid Active Kids Voucher on first day of class.
- Classes are run during school terms.
- Enrollment is for a minimum of 8 weeks.
- Enrollee’s and rope holders are required to be a casual member before joining and have completed our waiver and safety lesson.
- Parents are expected to stay and hold the ropes for participants that are not in high school years.
- Participants must be of High School years to hold the ropes.
- Cost per term is $180
- We require a $80 deposit to book your spot and can only be paid via our booking calendar.
- Bookings must be made through our booking calendar.
Thank you for reading through our information. There are endless benefits that come from climbing, including – building confidence, concentration, muscle coordination, flexibility, problem-solving skills and improving fitness and strength.